We are looking for someone outgoing and interested in coffee to help sell our products at events.
Selling our coffee at CrossFit, Weightlifting and Strongman events, plus farmers’ markets is a great way to get our brand in front of the right people.
You’ll be in charge of making this happen and will be vital to growing our brand.
- Collect stall equipment (tables, gazebo, coffee maker etc) and stock from our roastery near Blandford, and transport it to events around the South of England.
- Set up the stall on arrival
- Brew filter coffee and sell it by the cup
- Sell bags of coffee and other merchandise
- Take cash and card payments
- Clean and store everything at the end of the day, and return to the roastery
- Full UK driving licence
- Access to own vehicle and eligible to be insured on our van
- Outgoing personality and a good communicator
- Experience of sales and handling money
- Proactive and hardworking
- Be able to think on your feet
- Must be interested in coffee!
£100 per event, plus travel expenses paid via invoice.